Search the forum,

Discuss Gledhill Boilermate 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumbersMate

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Help Needed please! Customer with a Gledhill Boilermate and Potterton Suprima. Previous plumber had taken a rad off to tile bathroom and flooded the downstairs. Since then theyve had no heating or hot water. Went to have a look and when i switched the gledhill on the pump starts screaming. Also when boiler is switched it flashes red after about 10 seconds and locks out??? Any ideas please?!

Airlock. Undo nut on cold feed on top of boilermate and ease it apart, should get you going.

i agree with steve and simon the boiler mate cold feed is often fed with plastic it can be installed quite roughly with dips and bends and be very prone to air locking also the suprima has a flow switch that can play up if the returns full of air

ditto, airlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gledhill Boilermate 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking for some advice if anyone has worked on a boilermate 2000 try to condense the story, Lived in our home 3 years with the system working fine, but 2 days ago hot water stopped. From research it now looks like the past owner already had a problem. They have changed the...
Replies
Views
It seems im the unfortunate owner of a Boilermate connected to a Potterton boiler. Boiler not lighting when called. No local heating eng wants to touch it! Is there anyone in S.Wales really familiar with these system, please help? Fan starts, no ignition, lock-out. Its not the pcb unit -...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the past year the hot water when turned on was intermittent. I repressurised the expansion vessel to 1 bar and the hot water switch when turned on worked...
Replies
Views
I have a potterton suprima 50l running a gledhill Boilermate 2000 job on at the minute. the potterton failed its CPA test with a ratio of 0.1205 and its kicking out a terrible odour. the customers opted for a replacement but I'm a lil stumped on ideal straight swaps. ideally I'd of opted for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock