Search the forum,

Discuss Getting air out in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have an ecoFit pure recently installed and hear what sounds like air circulation as the boiler fires up the CH from cold. None of the rads are cool at the top suggesting they've been bled correctly.

How would I go about removing the rest of the air? Previous boiler (in the same location) did not do this.

If you know what you are doing then you can get into some parameters on the boiler controls there is a purge phase which should help, but you should really get your engineer back as this is part of the commissioning of the boiler

If its persistent, like for more than a week then I'd recommend getting the installer back.
Going back to issues like this is part of the job that you've already paid for.

Thanks. Pain that I only notice when it's starts from cold, not once warm, so difficult to reproduce on demand when he turns up, or prove he's fixed it...

Is it symptomatic of anything in particular, in general?

Reply to Getting air out in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock