Search the forum,

Discuss Geberit slim cistern fill valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
To get the latest geberit fill valve in to a slim cistern - disassemble and remove the part with "ears" that makes it too fat for the cistern width - then reassemble. Use the clip from the old fill valve to reattach.

Attachments

• 20211201_152219.jpg
    20211201_152219.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
I think they are kind of middle of the road. I had a shocker with a roca concealed cistern recently.

For some reason I went to Roca for a part rather than straight to [email protected]
Roca took ages to get back, so I eventually got the bits off toiletspares by which time cust was getting mardy. Flush valve arrived, went to fit and the cradle was brittle and it broke when i was putting the valve in which is unusual and was not exactly what i hoped for.

Reply to Geberit slim cistern fill valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock