Search the forum,

Discuss Geberit slim cistern fill valve in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
To get the latest geberit fill valve in to a slim cistern - disassemble and remove the part with "ears" that makes it too fat for the cistern width - then reassemble. Use the clip from the old fill valve to reattach.

Attachments

• 20211201_152219.jpg
    20211201_152219.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
I think they are kind of middle of the road. I had a shocker with a roca concealed cistern recently.

For some reason I went to Roca for a part rather than straight to [email protected]
Roca took ages to get back, so I eventually got the bits off toiletspares by which time cust was getting mardy. Flush valve arrived, went to fit and the cradle was brittle and it broke when i was putting the valve in which is unusual and was not exactly what i hoped for.

Reply to Geberit slim cistern fill valve in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock