Search the forum,

Discuss Geberit Sigma 40 dual flush plate with odour extractor problem. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Ive a Geberit Sigma 40 dual flush plate with odour extractor. I replaced the carbon filter with new one after LED button flashed (instructed this is why it flashes) but it still flashes are new one installed. How can I stop it flashing and get it to work properly?

Reply to Geberit Sigma 40 dual flush plate with odour extractor problem. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

It's a Thomas Dudley Vantage (TD 212-A) dual flush. Possibly getting on for 13 years old. I'm not a plumber but I try to solve problems myself. I found members of this forum extremely helpful some years ago when I installed a replacement Mira shower - very proud of myself! I've had to sign up...
Replies
Views
First of all apologies if this has been posted in the incorrect section. Is anyone here familiar with geberit flush valve type 240 and its dual flush button? I had much trouble identifying it but thanks to google im 95% sure i have the right one. My council installed a dual flush toilet a...
Replies
Views
Hi, first post... I have just had installed a UP320 cistern with geberit dual flush plate. When you go to push either button it does not move, like it is very stiff, if you push hard enough it (and you feel like you are going to break it) will suddenly ‘click’ and then work fine. My plumber...
Replies
Views
Had to take the lid off to replace the inlet diaphram, but now can't replace the lid without also messing up the two button mechanism. This is not a 'normal' two button cistern, where the buttons can be removed individually, with this one (make unknown) the whole dual button bit unscrews so you...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The system is up and running and works okay but I feel it could work alot better if it were setup properly. Im not a plumber and really understand how parts...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock