• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Geberit flush mechanism in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Constance Brown

Can anyone please explain how you detach the grey flush mechanism from the flush buttons? Couldnt find anything on the usual sources. Dont want to force it and break it. It's an older model Geberit flush mechanism.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
3 versions of the same picture, 1 being upside down doesn't give much to go on.
If you're replacing, i would replace both parts.
From what i can see try rotating the grey part it looks like theres a tang on the white part

Constance Brown

3 versions of the same picture, 1 being upside down doesn't give much to go on.
If you're replacing, i would replace both parts.
From what i can see try rotating the grey part it looks like theres a tang on the white part
It worked!! Thanks so much for the help.

Reply to Geberit flush mechanism in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net