Search the forum,

Discuss Gas valve Vaillant eco tec pro 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Atanas Peev

Gas Engineer
Hello any with experienced with gas valve low voltage The boiler is Vaillant eco tec pro 24 I’ve got a code F61 and voltage to gas valve solenoid is 4.51v dc
Regards Atanas

Unfortunately. You will need a registered gas safe engineer to fix your issue as to inspect the gas valve the case has to be removed from the boiler .

A gas safe engineer will be able to diagnose and repair your boiler we cannot give you any advice regarding gas repairs in the public domain on this forum . Apologies kop

He is gas safe lads and tbh don’t know what happened but it appears he’s lost the gsr badge as I’m sure I’m the one who processed it :D
[automerge]1571524819[/automerge]
Check the voltage at the board if the voltage is good there then loom is probably bad if not
Then I would suspect the pcb

Added his badge back to him.

Reply to Gas valve Vaillant eco tec pro 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock