Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safety week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Attachments

• GSR.gif
    GSR.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safety week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all gas engineers. While doing landlord’s gas safety , if gas hob do not have data badge or manual . How can we test it for safe to use ??
Replies
Views
We are pleased to announce due to popular demand that the GID1 Essential Gas Safety Manual has been revised to include a super strong binding. We have listened to your feedback about how much these books get used and have acted to make them stronger so they can take as much use as you can throw...
Replies
Views
All, Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am in a bit of a predicament. I have recently had a stove fitted in a chimney that had a disconnected and capped gas fire. The old gas line went straight out the back wall and was visibly capped a short distance from the gas meter. A simple pull out job. Upon...
Replies
Views
The self-certification certificate states that "....the work was carried out in accordance with Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations, as well as other relevant industry standards" I would be very grateful to know what you think "other relevant industry standards" are, please? Also...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock