Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safety Week - 15% Off GID1 Gas Safety Manual and more in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

VIEW HERE

Gas Safety Week - 15% Off GID1 Gas Safety Manual and more

Reply to Gas Safety Week - 15% Off GID1 Gas Safety Manual and more in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are pleased to announce due to popular demand that the GID1 Essential Gas Safety Manual has been revised to include a super strong binding. We have listened to your feedback about how much these books get used and have acted to make them stronger so they can take as much use as you can throw...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
Hi all gas engineers. While doing landlord’s gas safety , if gas hob do not have data badge or manual . How can we test it for safe to use ??
Replies
Views
Essential Gas Safety Manual NEW 2021. 9th Edition Domestic - GID1. Now Available from CORGI direct - https://corgi-direct.com/corgidirect-essential-gas-17950-3421022
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock