Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safety portfolio, help/advice needed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thenewplumber

Hi guys, My name is Marcus & I finished an NVQ2&3 plumbing course in 2010 and am hoping to become GAS safe registered. I've been working for a guy for two years now doing a fair bit of new build work for him, with the promise of Gas work so I can build a portfolio.

When not working for him I've been doing the usual everyday bathroom, Kitchen and heating work for myself.

Unfortunately the Gas work has not appeared so the portfolio has not developed.

I'm sure you must get dozens of requests everyday for this but if anybody in the Surrey area is able/willing to help me build a Gas portfolio I would be incredibly grateful. I'd obviously be happy to work for free as long as I can get some Gas hours under my belt.

Any advice/Help gratefully received.

Regards Marcus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safety portfolio, help/advice needed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock