Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safe registration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Evening all

Could someone tell me please if there is a deadline between passing the acs and getting registered on gas safe?

I passed my acsin June and just want to make sure I'm not running out of time to register

Thanks in advance

Within a month is fine wouldn’t leave it much longer but you should be fine either way

Evening all

Could someone tell me please if there is a deadline between passing the acs and getting registered on gas safe?

I passed my acsin June and just want to make sure I'm not running out of time to register

Thanks in advance

Don’t know, I’m sure I passed my gas and then wasn’t corgi (at the time) registered for approx 2 years? I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone leaving it that amount of time. Only way to be certain how long you have is ask Gas safe yourself.

I’d guess you could probably register until your ACS qualification expires, best to ask them for clarification though

I did it straight away. However, surely if you have valid and in date qualifications, does it matter? Would have thought that you would want to earn some money with the new qualifications though.

Last time I spoke to the local inspector he said he was going to inspect someone who did his Acs 3/4 years ago only applied for his registration.

Best option is to ring Gas safe or ask the local Acs centre.

Not sure maybe call gas safe for definite answer. What is the delay with getting registered? Most people like to do it asap and start earning.
When you do register you will be on a probationary period and have a inspection within 3 months so if you do it soon everything will be fresh in your mind

If I were you I would set myself up. It will cost a few grand, between registration, FGA, hand tools, van or estate car, PL insurance (that's available on monthly payment), hire any tools you can't afford, like sds or core guns, powerflush machines etc and get on with it. Make it happen. Why else did you invest in qualifications?

Reply to Gas safe registration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock