Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe Registered Company? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratpig

Hi all,
My name is Lee and I have joned the forum for help and advice about starting a new company.

The company offers electrical and central heating installations.

My question is regarding the CH side of the business and in particular, Gas Safe registration. Currently the company employs an engineer with his own Gas Safe number and signs off any job using his registration but I was wondering if my company could apply for it's own number.

Neither of the 2 directors are ACS qualified.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi all,
My name is Lee and I have joned the forum for help and advice about starting a new company.

The company offers electrical and central heating installations.

My question is regarding the CH side of the business and in particular, Gas Safe registration. Currently the company employs an engineer with his own Gas Safe number and signs off any job using his registration but I was wondering if my company could apply for it's own number.

Neither of the 2 directors are ACS qualified.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Yes that is possible, your chap would the recieve another gas safe card to use on your jobs, you would get a company gas safe number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe Registered Company? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock