Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safe online notification help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seanbwill

Hi i have recently got my own gs registration via my online account. When I go to notify a job and fill in the first page of details when I click next it just comes up as 'installer id invalid' and wont let me continue. Just wondered if anybody else has had the same problem or knows what im doing wrong?

Contact Gas Safe customer services on 0800 408 5500 (option 6) and make sure the account is properly set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe online notification help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The question I have though is that the gas smell only appears when the boiler fires up not when the pilot is burning normally. Gas smell continues as...
Replies
Views
All, Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am in a bit of a predicament. I have recently had a stove fitted in a chimney that had a disconnected and capped gas fire. The old gas line went straight out the back wall and was visibly capped a short distance from the gas meter. A simple pull out job. Upon...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a GS registered installer installs a new boiler that does not meet the standards of the Commissioning Checklist, but signs it off anyway, what is to be...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock