Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safe magazine online? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
If your an engineer in a firms gas safe. Can you view the gas safe magazine online?

Reply to Gas safe magazine online? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am looking for an honest opinion please, with my current employment I get a lot of time off, I am considering completing a gas safe course with the view to use my spare time to potter about doing boiler services and that only, am I naive to think it’s that simple? Thanks
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged £320.00, for the following: Boiler service - no parts changed. Change wireless thermostat (honeywell to Tado), I supplied the thermostat starter kit. is that about correct ? Also...
Replies
Views
Outside of using a gas-safe LPG engineer, do I have to notify building control for the installation of pipework, hob and a 15kg propane bottle?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand whether the proposed location is acceptable to qualified gas safe fitter. I can’t find official, definitive list of regs anywhere. Can you point me to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock