Search the forum,

Discuss gas rating a range rated boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

proelitegas

ignore the title...upon commissioning of vokera linea he the trimmers for the fan speed are set up for ign..c/h and dhw using the cpa..once this is done does a gas rate still need to be carried out?

Last edited by a moderator:
i was told that because the boiler modulates at different rates you cant gas rate it? as long as the fan speeds are set correctly and the cpa analysis is correct a gas rate is not required..sorry for the confusion could you clarify if i need to gas rate ?

Gas rate and range rated are 2 totaly different things Maybe your confused a little

where did you get the name pro elite from?.
or is this your business name?.

what is the boiler in question.?.

i was told that because the boiler modulates at different rates you cant gas rate it? as long as the fan speeds are set correctly and the cpa analysis is correct a gas rate is not required..sorry for the confusion could you clarify if i need to gas rate ?

tell us who told you that, you need to have a wee look back through your notes as you seem to be geting mixed up a bit, gas rating is a very basic test to simply calculate how much gas is being used per hour so it doesn't matter what the appliance is

Thanx for the replies..vokera linea requires setting the trimmers on for the fan speed on ignition..central heating hi and low and also for dhw using the cpa analyser i was under the impression that if these are set correct and the cpa analyser reading is correct no need to gas rate...it is now clear that a gas rate must be done...sorry the thread title is confusing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas rating a range rated boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock