Search the forum,

Discuss gas ran out now boiler wont light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikehayman45

Hi,I have a main combi 24 he boiler.it won't light after I ran out of gas.I have reset it but still won't work.this has happened before and my llord sent someone out and he had it going in 2mins.can't get in touch with my llord.can anyone help please? Many thanks

If you've a gas oven / hob try lighting that first for a few minutes before trying boiler

Should reset after turning and holding the knob to reset for a few seconds.
May take a few goes. Keep trying
Is that what your doing

Last edited by a moderator:
Pipe will be full of air as depending on pipe length you might need to reset a few times. Try this and if still persists then an engineer may be required.

Should reset after turning and holding the knob to reset for a few seconds.
May take a few goes. Keep trying
Is that what your doing

Hi,thanks for replying,yes I am trying to do it that way but can't afford to call some one out.

Check the gas meter has accepted the credit correctly, press the red button and see if it says on. If it says off you will need to reset the meter again by holding the red button.

Turn boiler off then straight round to reset and hold it in reset for 30 seconds . Boosh.
Are you still getting E1 33?

this should help the OP[video=youtube;MsZeTNqY2RM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsZeTNqY2RM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas ran out now boiler wont light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock