Search the forum,

Discuss Gas portfolio advice? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I am at the end of my Gas engineering course and have completed a majority of my portfolio work and exams. To finish off, I need to have completed 3 boiler serviced & installations which need to be signed off by a gas registered engineer. We’ve been left to our own devices in finding gas engineers to help with this and I am struggling. I’ve contacted so many people but they all say they can’t help with that.

Does anyone have any advice on how to go about finding a gas engineer to work alongside for a day to watch me to a boiler installation?

I am not looking to do those ‘portfolio building courses’ as I do need require half of the stuff they offer.

Thanks in advance,
Soud

Try freelancing, I think you can find the right people there. Or you can place your order there, I'm sure it will speed up your search.

It's establishing another competitor in an already crowded marketplace. Once you are established you will see this too.
Keep trying. It's hard for a late starter to break through, especially if you know nobody. Good luck.

It's establishing another competitor in an already crowded marketplace. Once you are established you will see this too.
Keep trying. It's hard for a late starter to break through, especially if you know nobody. Good luck.
Yeah seems to be becoming more difficult. Thanks though buddy
[automerge]1574432313[/automerge]
Where are you based?
I’m based in North London- Edmonton

Reply to Gas portfolio advice? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock