Search the forum,

Discuss Gas plumbing course mixed reviews in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently work as gas maintenance man on lake Garda Italy. I'm 32 and wanting to return to the U.K. to buy a house and have a family. I hold a aCop license for leisure and have been doing gas work i.e. commissioning and call outs mainly for the last 4 years. I also have been doing plumbing work on the static caravans i.e. Fresh water supply, waste water (including a lot of blockages which is always a nice job), shower units, taps everything I'd probably class as amateur but I wouldn't know any different in the level of plumbing I've completed. The plumbing side I've 7 year experience. The license I hold is ok in U.K. Only for similar work and it's more hard to come by. Looking at doing a course with brookhouse training ltd (seen mixed reviews but still nothing better) going to do the multi skilled course for gas and plumbing to become gas safe. Not wanting to be self employed want to work for a company to expand my knowledge after. Would my experience for the past and the level 3 bpec in plumbing and a gas safe ccn1 plus extras as a new license help me carry on my enjoyment in the trade? Is the bpec level 3 even a recognized certificate? Would I be in a better situation to get a job with these new licenses but the experience I have already? So many questions and thoughts before I part with 7000 on the course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas plumbing course mixed reviews in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock