• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Gas patio heater service in the Find Local Gas Engineers area at PlumbersForums.net

John Grant

Anybody know local firm in Edinburgh Scotland who can carry out a service to a gas patio heater. Tried out the usual cleaning of pilot etc but burner ignites for minutes and starts giving a roaring noise and yellow flame. Could it be a gas/air mixture problem. Thanks.

Reply to Gas patio heater service in the Find Local Gas Engineers area at PlumbersForums.net