Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Man - - - 7,000 (Seven Thousand) posts!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D

dontknowitall

Might I be allowed the honours ...

GasMan - 7,000 posts!!!

Incredulous and incredible!!! What a fantastic contribution!! Funny, witty, helpful, chatty. What else does a forum need? Nothing. Many, many thanks from us all!!!!

:54::50::50::50::21::sifone::party:

Do you have any time to do plumbing

Great help. Well done

7000 Posts !!!!

Top member and great contributor to all the forums
:29::29:
Great achievement Gasman

:83::50::50::60:

Respec !!!!

:party:

oh yes puddles congrats posts are so colorful the admins thinking of issuing free sunglasses LOL,and puddles like you dkia has been a great mate on here

Last edited by a moderator:
well done gas man i've got a long way to go yet to get anywhere near your volume of posts by the time i do you will be up around 15,000 lol

Well done mate. A great contribution and a top member.
Just thinking about it, that is some big number :lol:
thanks tamz,as you know the time i have been on here i highly respect your opinion and experience in our trade,another mate on here,this is a cracking forum when you think of it we can bounce ideas/opinions off each other

Fantastic score Gman always a quality read best regards turnpin
icon7.png

Reply to Gas Man - - - 7,000 (Seven Thousand) posts!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Really not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm in a bit of a mess with my mum's energy supplier and I'm desperate for someone who knows what they're talking about to help. End of last October my mum rented a two up- two down semi detached relatively modern house...
Replies
Views
R
Morning all. Well, week one was fun, but week 2 started to get a bit boring after a while. Not for CH4 obviously, but for everyone else. So lets just remind everyone of the basic deal: Later on, there will be another freebie for Intergas ****s only - but for now, we are only open to...
Replies
Views
D
hello, we have just moved into a house which seems to have some problems: it has twin potterton suprima 80 boilers separated into 2 zones/2 thermastats supplying a total of 26 rads. The majority of rads have trvs - not all are working. I have been monitory the gas usage daily and plotting what...
Replies
Views
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference between French and English plumbing at first glance, but when you have a closer look, its has different as chalk is to cheese For a start not many...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock