Search the forum,

Discuss Gas fitter needed in wiltshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am a small part time builder finishing a refurb on a very small terraced cottage in West Wiltshire/ Somerset border. The property is empty with a new gas supply. I need someone to fit a small baxi or ideal combi and five small standard rad and a towel rail rad.

I know folks are busy these days. I am a bit disappointed with the locals who leave me with the impression they are doing me a favour. No making good required and assistance available to do basic stuff like lifting the boiler onto the wall , hand rads of getting access to one or two difficult areas.

Prompt settlement of account.

Reply to Gas fitter needed in wiltshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
P
I currently live in a 4 bed end of terrace victorian house, with 11 radiators and two towel rails. Currently have installed a 6kw potterton gold electric boiler, which heats a hot water cylinder and provides heating to the radiators. My electricity usage is extremely high and killing me...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the normal radiators get hot but two of the three towel heater/radiators don't get hot and the pipes feeding them are cool to the touch even after the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock