Search the forum,

Discuss gas fires in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for info on domestic gas fires please. Which Forum do I post please.

You will need to elaborate. Purchase,fit or fix centralheatking
Thanks for your prompt reply. My gas installer is looking for further info to fix my gas fire. Yesterday he fitted a new Interrupter block and burner unit/thermocouple . The fire ignites giving a nice blue flame but refuses to stay lit. A couple of years ago the chimney was swept and a camera was put up the chimney and confirms all okay. At a loss now as to what might be the problem. I have just contacted Valor for comment and awaiting their reply. Thanks. g1no

Is it a Valor? It could well be a faulty micro switch
Yes, it is a Valor Homeflame Bauhaus Model 961. The fitter did suggest this and was on the phone to somebody who promised to call him back but has so far not heard any more. There are 2 micro switches,would they both need replacing or just 1 of them ? Thankyou. g1no

Gas info to non registered engineer? Guys cleary said he's looking for info for his gas installer. Why isn't his gas installer asking for advice?

Yep, fair comment, Craig. Unfortunately, this site does not allow editing after about 10 minutes, which is a bit crud.

But a Mod may be along soon ;)

Reply to gas fires in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock