Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Engineer - Upskill Opportunity in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning all!

I'm currently working on a number of vacancies in the postcodes below for Dual Fuel Engineers and as part of this looking at Gas Engineers with CCN1/CMA1, MET1 & valid EUSR card. They will then provide training for MOCOPA and in the long run also the potential for EV Charging installation cross training.

Salaries vary between postcodes but happy to run through the full packages with anyone interested, to kick things off shoot a cv over to - [email protected]

HP, SE, W, RG, RM, SW, PO, TW, E, HA, LU, BH, CM, DE, LE, NN, OX, SL, SO
CO, IG, IP, N, NR, AL, CB, CV, GU, MK, SN, EN, NW, PE, CR, CT, KT, NG, RH
WD, BA, BN, BR, DA, DT, ME, SG, SM, SP, SS, UB

Thanks!
Consult Energy

Reply to Gas Engineer - Upskill Opportunity in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock