Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Engineer Looking For New Challenge/Job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

AJ9

Gas Engineer
I'm a Fully qualified Gas Engineer currently doing servicing, repair. However I'm looking to Join a Company/Sole Trader to work in Central heating Installations, Bathroom Installs, Boiler Changeovers etc. Currently based in Lanarkshire but would consider moving for the right opportunity.
Please get in touch if you have a position available
Cheers

Reply to Gas Engineer Looking For New Challenge/Job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service / Mains replacement activities. Excellent Salary and Benefits, permanent position. Relocation payment can be discussed. Please get in touch if...
Replies
Views
C
Hello Everyone! My name is Cheyenne Strickler, and I am a recruiter with AmeriGas. I am currently hiring for a Service Technician in the following locations: Greenland, NH Concord, NH Laconia, NH Required Qualifications for Greenland and Laconia: Gas Fitter License CDL B Required...
Replies
Views
Cheyenne Strickler
C
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock