Search the forum,

Discuss gas council number in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Need the number for vaillant ecotec 831

Had it written down but lost it and no joy trying to contact owner

Any ideas?

you need access to the data badge mate. as there may well be more than one version of this (or any boiler/appliance) each having different g.c number and potentially non universal parts

47-044-41 will do for registration i dont think the gc changes within a particular model vailants tend to add bits to there numbers to denote parts changing

47-044-41,its on the Vaillant website,appears to be the only gc number for this model

Why do you need the gc number to register it?

Why didn't you peel one of the barcodes off and stick it in your diary . I can pretty much tell you evey boiler serviced, repaired and installed over last 4 years

Never neede the gc number to register for the guarantee or with gas safe. Just the serial number.

Never been asked for the gc number, just model and location.

Why didn't you peel one of the barcodes off and stick it in your diary . I can pretty much tell you evey boiler serviced, repaired and installed over last 4 years

What was the second job you did on the third Wednesday in April 2012?

Sometimes the Gas safe site doesn't recognise the Gas Council number, if this happens, remove the gas council number you typed in, and you should then be able to tab down and input the model/type.

I've just registered a Baxi on the works site. I've fitted 197 Baxi 105he,s !

Installed 28kw platinum bnc 131430019kc ,
y7a2y9uj.jpg

Uses to Print off fga and staple that in for every service with the s/n attached

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas council number in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but particularly middle of the night, and staying on until I manually turn the boiler off. Hive schedule is switched off but still comes on. Had an...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace it with a mixer tap one if I paid the difference? (I'm guessing no but it's worth a try). How much more complicated and time consuming is it to...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi we came home this afternoon to our Nest not connecting to the Heatlink and we can smell a little gas around Vaillant Ecotec plus 630. Tried a number of times to get the nest to connect to the heatlink, but it will not. We can use the heatlink override to get heating and hot water on, but...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further. Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock