Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Certificates Address in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

This isn't the first time its happened and its riling and getting (politely) ticked off!
When completing a LL gas Cert / CP12 - the advice given on course to complete certificate includes Podecode being mandatory?????
The young lass at the agency through whom I rent my properties each year informs me that they can't be accepted as the address isn't complete (postcode not filled in). Does she have a point?
Or should she be instructed to crawl back under a rock and shuffle some more papers?

I'm slightly confused as to who is doing the CP12 and who's not filling the postcode in.

But, if the young lass at the agency is the person instructing whoever is doing the CP12, then she should be providing the Postcode with the address at the time of instruction, she must know it if they are dealing with the rental side.

If someone else is instructing and the CP12 then gets passed to the Agency, then they should be providing the postcode with the address.

If that's the case then there's no excuse not to fill it in at the time of filling in the CP12.

Postcodes are easy enough to find online;

The post code is a convenience (for the Post Office), not a legal part of an address. How is she going to know whether whatever gets filled in is right or wrong?

This isn't the first time its happened and its riling and getting (politely) ticked off!
When completing a LL gas Cert / CP12 - the advice given on course to complete certificate includes Podecode being mandatory?????
The young lass at the agency through whom I rent my properties each year informs me that they can't be accepted as the address isn't complete (postcode not filled in). Does she have a point?
Or should she be instructed to crawl back under a rock and shuffle some more papers?

Its sheer laziness on the part of the GSR not to fill in the postcode .......... unless its a new build and there isn't a postcode yet.

Reply to Gas Certificates Address in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock