Search the forum,

Discuss Gas and Oil heating engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

We are looking for an experienced plumber or Heating Engineer to join our team,
employed with van supplied or self employed, working mainly in Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks area.
Pm me or call 07919992211 for further information.

Mike

Reply to Gas and Oil heating engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Calling all plumbing and heating engineers. We are doubling our heatpump installation team across the UK and need plumbers and heating engineers to help decarbonise the UK. You can apply directly on the Octopus website, or you can contact me directly.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock