Search the forum,

Discuss Gas analysers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hire you one for a fiver a day minimum hire 90 days ;)

Bit of a trip to collect it!

Talk about theft my second one I let my mate use it but it is registered with testo to me when he changed his van it went missing so he reported it to police and also testo. After about 3 weeks testo contacted him and said they had the unit and were posting it back to him. Someone had tried to have it calibrated. Do all the manufactures do this ?

I use an anton sprint v3 where I work at the moment. I've used a Kane in the past and they seem far more robust than the anton!

Kane 455 all the way for me, it's got all the stuff you need and is simple to use. Only a couple of the accessories that I haven't used yet but am sure I will do soon

I've got the Kane 455 and think it's brilliant, only issue now is that I'm going to get my commercial qualifications soon and will end up having to get Kane 457 for commercial catering, so think about your plans for the future

I've got the Kane 455 and think it's brilliant, only issue now is that I'm going to get my commercial qualifications soon and will end up having to get Kane 457 for commercial catering, so think about your plans for the future

Does the Kane 457 measure co2 ppm in the room then? If so il be getting one of those instead of a 455. Has anyone got one?

Quick question, have the rules changed for tightness testing as it use to be that analysers where not. A recognised method of tightness testing?

Kane analysers not just for flu emission uses and assisting you in carrying out tightness test.
Yes 457 measure co2 ppm

Just got myself a Kane 455 cpa1 kit , it was advertised for 400 got it for 380, needs calibration however. It's pretty much a brand new analyser, spoke to Kane and it's not stolen, I have registered in my name now. Took Kane best part of 2 mins on phone to verify the serial number and calibration history before I bought it.
Keep a lookout you might find similar deal, I was inspired by another engineer at my acs centre who did the same got himself similar deal

I got the Kane 504 about 2 months ago. £300 and does everything i need. Long life sensors and the service is £65 plus vat and £115 on fifth service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas analysers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock