Search the forum,

Discuss Garden Tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have just recently had a 1/2" garden tap outside,but the hose pipes I've bought are all for 1/2" taps but none fit,could an one help me please

Any pictures of said outside tap ?

Remove the white bit and the yellow bit should just screw onto the outside tap

Remove the white bit and the yellow bit should just screw onto the outside tap
Hi,that's what I have now, but it doesn't screw on

You have threads showing correct and not the spigot eg for a hose

Below is should be what you see

Attachments

• F4AE14F2-A515-44BD-8D1F-54C2B02BE4BF.jpeg
    F4AE14F2-A515-44BD-8D1F-54C2B02BE4BF.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 10
Yep just post a pic up of what you have and we can advise

Reply to Garden Tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
B
My soil pipe on the downstairs toilet seems to be partially blocked. Now I know it can be rodded but I was thinking of another way. With the toilet removed and exposing the soil pipe I was thinking of making a reducer to fit over the 4 inch pipe down to a garden hose pipe size and then turn the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a DIYer, successfully fitted an external garden tap, supply sourced from downstairs loo, standard 13 mil copper pipework, in-line cut-off. WEATHER PROBLEM - its worked fine for years EXCEPT twice now I've had split pipe due to freezing (at -8C ) despite foam protection. My thinking -...
Replies
Views
Help / advice please? I have attached pics I want to fit a new basin tap. The new tap came with flexible hose. Q1. Pic 1 - the fitting into the tap is recessed - how do I screw in the hose tight enough to 'fit' ? Q2. Pic 2 - shows the current hose fitted to the copper pipe and clearly the new...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock