Search the forum,

Discuss GAIA electric UFH advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FeelingCold

Hi. We are about to commence a renovation and our architect has recommended GAIA electric UFH. We are trying to keep as much height in the relatively low ceiling in this area. It will be installed by professionals not me.

Has anyone had any experience or feedback on their systems? Would you recommend or avoid based on your knowledge. Many thanks in advance. Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GAIA electric UFH advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hello all. First time posting so apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I am close to completing a purchase of my first flat, an ex-council place from the 1960s built in the usual concrete slab and brick. At present there is some ghastly pipe work for the radiators sprawling round every...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2 floors and runs 2 different systems and hot water. On the ground floor we have water based underfloor heating with a mix of tile and wood floors with...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Hi, I need some advice on what wet UFH system to get for our renovation of a 1970s 3 bed bungalow. The house had subsidence so in the process of fixing that the floors were dug up and replaced with the following construction: hardcore base, membrane, 150mm insulation, concrete finish...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock