Search the forum,

Discuss G3 Water Regulations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rideorhide

Can anybody please advise where I can find a copy of the G3 water regulations.

Hello dontknowitall

Thanks for the quick response and the link.
Cheers

You'll need matchsticks while wading through that one. Ta for the thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to G3 Water Regulations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part of a Service to a Gas Boiler. i cant find a definitive answer... is it advisory or mandatory and if the latter, which Gas Regulation does it come...
Replies
Views
Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to re-regulate the bath filler so it fills the bath to the desired level. Many thanks!
Replies
Views
My father is getting quotes to have his back-boiler replaced. The firm he wants to use have told him that they will have to fit drain-offs to every radiator as this is now required by regulations. Can anyone confirm that this is correct, and which regulation has changed to now require this?
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for some assistance please. We're having some renovation work done on our house (1970s ex-council). I have just been contacted by out contractor to say they are concerned that the water pipes are plastic rather than copper and that they run through the ceilings (i.e. above kitchen...
Replies
Views
I refer to modern purpose-built flats - built within the last 35 years, say. How common is it, in this type of accommodation, for the cold water supply to a bathroom washbasin to come indirectly through a cold water storage tank? Or is it far more common for the cold water supply to come...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock