Search the forum,

Discuss G3 Unvented cylinder installer req Wakefield area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, Looking at getting a new boiler with an unvented cylinder fitted. Our current system is an old gravity fed. Flow rate is 20l with a 1.5 bar. Its a 4 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms and 9 rads with an additional 3 rooms in the loft sometime in the future . Our first floor bathroom is very small and have decided to loose a bedroom in order to accommodate a bigger bathroom. This is where the cylinder will go.
My question is would our microbore be sufficient or will it need taking out?

Thank you

Reply to G3 Unvented cylinder installer req Wakefield area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock