Search the forum,

Discuss Frost stat for Vaillant Ecotec pro 28 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ST1300

Hi Guys,

I have a combi Vaillant Ecotec pro 28 boiler in my kitchen. I have just added a rad in my garage and have been advised to add a Honeywell frost stat in the garage to be wired up to the boiler. I have also been advised to add a pipe stat to be wired in series to the frost stat but also been advised not to bother with a pipe stat as its a waste of time......

My pipes are all lagged.

Can I have your thoughts please and what connections do the 1+3 go to on the boiler ?

Thanks
Joe

Gas safe eng needed as cover needs to come off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Frost stat for Vaillant Ecotec pro 28 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

New built home. Has a combi on a 2 heating zones. The issue boiler located inside garage has a frost stat and a status ct100 pipe stat. The boiler is running through the night and the radiator on the 2nd zone that room is roasting hot. Any suggestions? The pipe stat is on 40 degrees can this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
I would like some guidance regarding the Worcester CDi 29 Classic boiler. According to the manual it has a holiday mode and frost protection mode for when away for a period of time such as a holiday, both of which disables the central heating system and both require it to be set manually. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night for a few hours using "auto"? mode I had been brought up to leave boilers on manual and set the thermostat low at night to prevent pipes from...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal combi 30 boiler and I want to install a frost stat Drayton. I am confused by the wiring because I believe the boiler has no voltage contacts yet all frost stats have 230v. The boiler has two contacts yet the stat has only one switch wire. So confused how to wire up and concerned...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock