Search the forum,

Discuss From S.W London. Done Level 2 & 3 C&G 6128 Plumbing but want to get full NVQ any help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Davidade

Hi my name is David. I'm 29 years old. I live in South West London. I spent 2 years doing my City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 of the 6128 Plumbing and Heating course. I then went on to work for a small company domestically as an apprentice for 3 years which was good, really enjoyed and I learned a lot. Now I want to work on a building site but I'm finding it difficult to get on without the full NVQ so I would like to work for a firm on site as a plumbers mate and work towards the full NVQ as I think I mainly need the practical assessment part signed off on site. I think Able Skills come out to sites and do the assessment and help you put your portfolio together to get a Complete NVQ if you have former theory certificates. I currently have a White JIB card listed as Unvented System Installer. So hoping to get a Blue card. If there is anyone that can help me it would be much appreciated. Or if anyone knows of a good plumbing company that hires for sites where they have room for people to learn and expand on their skills. I'm willing to travel in or around London. I'm reliable and hardworking . Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to From S.W London. Done Level 2 & 3 C&G 6128 Plumbing but want to get full NVQ any help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock