Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert! GSR Plumbers arms members only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

If you are a plumbers arms member and GSR and are self employed or own your own business, then be in the Arms tonight between 8pm and 9pm tonight for the best ever UKPF Freebie.

There is no advantage to PMing me before the freebie post is up. I will ignore all PMs received in advance.

Intrigued, but not gsr and will be in the pub from 7 till at least 11. No signal.

But it will be interesting to see the mad frenzy when I get in :)

Damn gsr but no plumbers arms access! How do I join the club?

croppie said:
Send a Private Message to Redsaw or BOD (or any of the Mod team) including your business contact details and registered business address, ensure you've posted AT LEAST 100 or so posts (to make sure you're a bit of a regular on here, and not just a passer-by - after all we don't want everybody to have a key to the place). We need your full address, a land-line telephone number, your business name and your own FULL name. (Again, we don't use these for anything but making sure you're who you say you are..

Once you have done that, please give us a day or two to check the details and get a key cut. And we'll PM you IF you have been granted access.

I think that covers it.

You can like my post all you like Ray !

No freebies and I let the guys on here know what you got upto at last xmas Williams **** up :carolers:

I think I have worked out what the freebies will be.

Williams are getting rid of all the returned faulty boiler's mostly :-

ideal
baxi/Main

sorry no Worcester's :willy_nilly:

Kev

it will be a busy forum tonight am doing quotes and paper work anyway all night grr i try visit later on

Gah. I'm not SE either.

I might just threaten to ban Ray unless he changes the game rules to 'SE GSR's and Croppie'........

PJ - private job, also known as a foreigner.

SE - Self employed, also known as poor sod killing himself for sweet FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert! GSR Plumbers arms members only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock