Search the forum,

Discuss Free to a good home! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

home wanted for funny looking woman! a good all rounder but can't cook! she does a good impression of a wet vac though it should be noted that such occurences are pretty rare.:p

she comes with a pre-booked wedding date (june 4th) and a honeymoon in rome.

GENUINE REASON FOR SALE!
(basically its 4 wks til wedding and i'm now bricking it!)

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE;)

Honestly!! How could you write such stuff? Very funny but not something I'd write!!!

It's great being married and comfort and security will make you much more healthy.

Shouldn't this be on a marriage guidance forum?

:p

Best of luck, enjoy your final month of solitary and, more importantly, enjoy the wedding - best day of your life!!

home wanted for funny looking woman! a good all rounder but can't cook! she does a good impression of a wet vac though it should be noted that such occurences are pretty rare.:p

GENUINE REASON FOR SALE!

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE;)

another good man down " we will remember him , we will remember him"

your doomed mate, its too late to turn back, im so sorry for your plight

i fell for it 11 years ago, its tuff but make the most of what you have

just go with the flow mate it is pretty painless really.

One word mate.....RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 5th annivessary this year. My wife made me the man I am.....

Nervous, twitching and homicidal.

It may be the best thing that will ever happen to you or the worst.
Time will tell. I wish you both happiness and good luck.
It takes a lot of work and compromise but if you both do it right it is great.

30 years ago i stood on the church steps and my ma turned to me and said "you don't need to do this. I'll go in and tell them all it is off"
She was a wise woman and obviously knew me better than i did!

6 years for me with wife ,still renting and have one boy Samuel nearly 2 on 25/05

Enjoy the time till the 1 st baby comes

we had great time till baby ,still good now but in difrent way

as we all know we change so much

GENUINE REASON FOR SALE!

NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE;)

bin there done that, does she want the Tshirt back??????????

Lol yer mad Kay jay but to be fair I congratulate yer I personally ave never found anyone dumb enough to marry me yet!!!!!!!!
Enjoy rome its a great place except its full of Italians.
forgot to add congratulations

Last edited:
just idea

take your gs card with you and have photo with it , then post it to gas safe and we will see u on the magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free to a good home! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock