Search the forum,

Discuss Free Part time apprentice in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys,
I’m currently working towards my level 2 and then onto level 3 gas and G3.

I am doing my course around a full time job in a completely different career ( never too old to change).
I’m looking for someone who will let me come along to the odd job 1-2 days a week to basically watch, learn and ask questions. Then eventually allow me to complete the odd bit of work and do some practical sides of things on the smaller jobs and plumbing basics. I’ll be sure to have my own tools.
I have my own transport and won’t be asking for any pay what’s so ever as it’s for my benefit and I’ll be learning.
If any one can help or know anyone local to the Liverpool / Merseyside area who fancies a bit of free labour and can assist me with the above please drop me a message.

Reply to Free Part time apprentice in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock