Search the forum,

Discuss FREE labour im level 3 diploma just need 70+ hours with a professional. manchester ar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spow69er

Like I said free labour bolton area. I'm level 3 in gas and heating. Need to build portfolio with a professional. Drop me a line

Re: FREE labour im level 3 diploma just need 70+ hours with a professional. mancheste

Powell is this you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FREE labour im level 3 diploma just need 70+ hours with a professional. manchester ar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was the only course my local college offered, but i've just found out they're now also offering Level 3 Plumbing and Heating. Does anyone have any advice...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage, some purging, 1 install and then any AR / ID + inoperable Gas Safety controls which may present themselves. I am professional, hard working and...
Replies
Views
I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio. I have a job waiting for me with my local council, but need to complete this in order to work for them. It has been soooo stressful I've been let down so many times and keep having to tell my job that I have been...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock