Search the forum,

Discuss Free labour for plumbers!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
STEVEN BAILEY

Dear sir/madam
I’m currently studying an nvq2 plumbing course. Just passed the wregs exam (waiting on the card coming in the post) . I have 5 weeks left on the course which will qualify me as an nvq2 plumber. Looking to get some experience along side qualified tradesman like your selves in the form of FREE labour on evenings and weekends. Where as that be fetching and carrying or letting me have a go. Willing to get my own public liability insurance. also looking to progress onto a gas course which i will be funding my self. Currently in full time employment as a demolition labourer. Can give very good references of my work ethic. Very reliable and punctual. I hold a full clean driving license., Cscs card, PASMA card
Sincerely,
Steven Bailey

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Steven please don't put personal contact details on the open forum. If someone creeps into your house and murders you in a hideous way it could reflect badly on this forum.

Welcome tho! And good luck in your search.

Welcome along mate, good luck with the job hunt, we could all use free labour ,

Hi Steven please don't put personal contact details on the open forum. If someone creeps into your house and murders you in a hideous way it could reflect badly on this forum.

You killing peeps again this weekend then?

Just wondering if there's a pleasant way to be murdered?

Just wondering if there's a pleasant way to be murdered?

All options are open and negotiable....

The morgue's generally clean and tidy you up before having family members identify the body. But there are applications that require a lot less make-up and covering up than others.

Bullet holes to the head and cut throats are quite hard to cover up from what I am led to believe

IMG-20160612-WA0002 [69304].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free labour for plumbers!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock