Search the forum,

Discuss Free Delivery During Lockdown. We are here to support you in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Plumbase Spares

Official Sponsor
newpblockdown.png

We are here to support you - Plumbase - Gas & Oil Heating Spares - Boiler Spares - http://plumbase.co.uk

Free Delivery During Lockdown​

Reply to Free Delivery During Lockdown. We are here to support you in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer & Vaillant engineer say one thing, whilst the SGN engineer says another. I do not know how to proceed and would value some informed advice. The rock...
Replies
Views
Are you ready for the heating season ? At CORGI direct, we are here to support you. 10 ways we support our customers ⬇️ 1. Excellent Prices across our product range 2. Simple & Easy to navigate website 3. A large product range aimed at the professional engineer 4. Top brands available 5...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Plumbase Spares is one of the UKs leading Heating Spares merchants with a portfolio of products covering Gas, Oil, Domestic, Commercial and leisure heating spares, controls and associated products and consumables. We carry over 18000 spares lines in stock in our 50,000 sq ft Distribution centre...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed gas could be burned with a blue flame and the water was acidic (pH 5.5). Since then system has been chemically flushed (it was not too bad) and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock