Search the forum,

Discuss FRANKE LIRA siphon kit 2 bowl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

defender1007

Have the above waste system fitted in kitchen. Noticed leak from joint on first basin. On closer inspection found the screw connection to basin and waste pipe snapped!!. Need to replace this pipe and screw connection but cannot find this individual piece anywhere on internet. I can find complete siphon units. Do I have to buy a complete siphon unit at approx £25 pounds just to replace the small pipe and screw connector to basin outlet? Any suggestions or work rounds that I could try? An advice much appreciated.

Hi mate. My local b&q superstore do a lot of that lira stuff. It's in plastic crates by the kitchens. So I am assuming your loc store might do too. Also try Magnet, howdens and ebay.

Thanks for the info. After more internet trawling I found a space saver trap from Wickes at £5.24. 1x1/2 bsp and 40mm. Fitted this morning , job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FRANKE LIRA siphon kit 2 bowl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock