Search the forum,

Discuss Forum Help not provided. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Why is there no help provided to explain how to use the Forum?

For example: I can find no instructions how to attach a file, which has already been uploaded and is therefore listed in"Your Attachments", to a post I am writing.

Little beaut.

4681_Ducati_Mini_Marcellino.thumb.jpg.2be4dce59a57a58d2e43c5291f72bce3.jpg

Ok. I had a Chinese monkey knockoff when I was young.
Fun but also terrifying above about 30 mph - great combo. :):eek:

simple

find the pic that you want to re attach via your attachements

copy the img link / address

paste that link / address into the reply box and your done

img_4040-png.36134

Now you know how to post a pic why not create a help page for like minded users.

You do realise that forums of this ilk barely raise enough revenue to support themselves and the contributors are voluntary, you didn't need to subscribe or pay to use it did you? Then contribute to changes you want to make yourself.

Your two page pdf on copper in small bore heating systems opens and is readable to me if it helps you.
Your error messages are the sort of thing I get on my screen when I`ve screwed up somewhere moving files around tbh.

Now you know how to post a pic why not create a help page for like minded users.

You do realise that forums of this ilk barely raise enough revenue to support themselves and the contributors are voluntary, you didn't need to subscribe or pay to use it did you? Then contribute to changes you want to make yourself.
The help system should be built into the basic forum software, which is supplied by Xenforo. If the owners of the forum select the option of allowing members to post attachments, then the relevant help should be supplied by Xenforo.

I will nock something up when I’m off in about two months

The help system should be built into the basic forum software, which is supplied by Xenforo. If the owners of the forum select the option of allowing members to post attachments, then the relevant help should be supplied by Xenforo.

I'd like to see that, point me to a forum with an inbuilt help system.

Reply to Forum Help not provided. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my radiator to get in to clean it, but they seem to be secured by a small screw underneath (on the valve housing). Can someone please advise me if I can just...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink putting the pipe work in the wall then fitting these black shut off valves and black trap but can’t see how this is possible the way the work has been...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any kind of instructions/manual and therefore trying to figure out ourselves. We have what looks like a boiler/water tank system (coming from a standard...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm guessing its a trade sink that plumbers would buy. The sink has 1708 indented in the china which i guess is a model number but doesnt show up on google...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock