Search the forum,

Discuss Fordham shower door spare parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying to repair friends shower cubicle , does anybody know where i can find spare wheels , it is a bi folding door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fordham shower door spare parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for Fordham shower door. Does anyone knows where I can find one? It the foldable one.
Replies
Views
Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller wheels in the plastic track the rollers run on. Got worse over the years and now it is quite difficult to open and close the shower door. I took some...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have an alcove shower with a wall to wall measurement of 952mm. I need a bifold door and am looking at something contemporary, 8mm glass with black trim- Issue is that the lower spec limit of the door is 960mm. It seems to be the same with all (Yes I can get a 1000 bifold door in...
Replies
Views
My parents are having a great deal of trouble with their Daryl Hydra shower due to this little plastic part being broken. It's the temperature spline - part number 204292, now discontinued. Has anyone had any luck finding anything that works as an alternative/3D printing a part (or by...
Replies
Views
Hi, The bottom pivot of the shower door has snapped, I've searched for a replacement, any ideas where I can get one? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock