Search the forum,

Discuss FOR SALE - REMS Amigo electric pipe threader in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Almost brand new, 240V hand held electric pipe threader.

Complete with clamp and 4 dies - 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4"

Only one of the dies has ever been used - the 3/4" one has cut around 7 or 8 threads and is still pristine. The other three are brand new. Bought for a job that was re-specced to pressfit.

Costs £640 inc VAT new: http://www.pipetoolsdirect.co.uk/shop/Rems-530020-Amigo-Set-R.html

Looking for £400 or near offer.

Pictures:

2017-01-17 22.28.05.jpg
2017-01-17 22.28.12.jpg
2017-01-17 22.28.45.jpg
2017-01-17 22.29.14.jpg
2017-01-17 22.29.28.jpg
2017-01-17 22.30.15.jpg
2017-01-17 22.30.22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pitty it wasn't 110v would of had it else price is about right

Looks on excellent condition.
All my dies have marks around the edge, where I tap it with a hammer, to shake out the swarf while threading and so it doesn't rip the threads off when reversing.

Am I the only person to do this??!

All my dies have marks around the edge, where I tap it with a hammer, to shake out the swarf while threading and so it doesn't rip the threads off when reversing.

I use an artist brush (about 10mm brush) to brush the chips out

Bet this weighs a ton ?.
How much to post and whereabouts are you ?

Bet this weighs a ton ?.

Sorry mate, I thought this thread had died! Haven't been checking it. I can weigh it over the weekend and get a price from My Hermes if you're interested?

Bet this weighs a ton ?.

Sorry mate, I thought this thread had died! Haven't been checking it. I can weigh it over the weekend and get a price from My Hermes if you're interested?

Yes massod - do that old bean

Hi Phil, we're looking at about £39 for Parcelforce 48 hour tracked delivery, insured to £500. Happy to negotiate on splitting postage cost or adjusting selling price if you're interested...

Hi Mas,

Any more tools you are selling just wondering if you are going to sell few more as you have changed your work.

Hi Mas,

Any more tools you are selling just wondering if you are going to sell few more as you have changed your work.

Hi Mas,

Changing work may be an opportunity, but Knowledge, Skill and Tools will put bread on the table what ever the future may hold. Money could not compensate me for the bereavement felt at the loss of a bahco or match the joyful reunion.

Hi Mas,

Pipe threader as above, powerflush machine, FGA, loads of stock - tube, fittings, traps, taps, maybe some power tools as well. Decisions as to what I'm keeping and what I'm selling will be made around end March/early April...

Hi Mas,

Pipe threader as above, powerflush machine, FGA, loads of stock - tube, fittings, traps, taps, maybe some power tools as well. Decisions as to what I'm keeping and what I'm selling will be made around end March/early April...

Changing work may be an opportunity, but Knowledge, Skill and Tools will put bread on the table what ever the future may hold. Money could not compensate me for the bereavement felt at the loss of a bahco or match the joyful reunion.

I understand where you coming from. But is that wrong to ask? Obviously i do not know what the future holds for mas and I also do not know what his plans are. I just asked if he has got few more tools he wants to get rid off that's all I was asking. I am sure he knows what he is doing and would tell me if he needs the rest of tools. I wish him luck and an successful life.
I did not intend to doubt on his skills nor his knowledge ...

I understand where you coming from. But is that wrong to ask? Obviously i do not know what the future holds for mas and I also do not know what his plans are. I just asked if he has got few more tools he wants to get rid off that's all I was asking. I am sure he knows what he is doing and would tell me if he needs the rest of tools. I wish him luck and an successful life.
I did not intend to doubt on his skills nor his knowledge ...

I didn't take it that you were questioning my skills - and I think Joni is just saying that it's good to keep tools as a fallback option. I would never sell my hand tools - too attached to them. Other things, not so much and I don't have a lot of storage space, so they will go.

I didn't take it that you were questioning my skills - and I think Joni is just saying that it's good to keep tools as a fallback option. I would never sell my hand tools - too attached to them. Other things, not so much and I don't have a lot of storage space, so they will go.

Ah I may misunderstood Joni. I didn't want to come across rude or difficult just wanted to find out.

Ah I may misunderstood Joni. I didn't want to come across rude or difficult just wanted to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FOR SALE - REMS Amigo electric pipe threader in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock