Search the forum,

Discuss For Sale Opalia C 16E Natural Gas in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a storage unit with about 30 Saunier Duval tankless water heaters that need to go. My father in law passed, and now my mother in law has to figure out what to do with them. They are all new in box.

Opalia C 16E Natural Gas
Opalia F 14E Butane/Propane
Opalia C 16 E Butuane/Propane

Lots of accessories as well. We don't know what they all are.
Located in Issaquah, WA not too far from Seattle.
Thank you.

Reply to For Sale Opalia C 16E Natural Gas in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

looking for a plumber who can repair a opalia C 16 gas hot water heater or advise local plumber.
Replies
Views
I have a saunier duval opalia c 16 gas water heater. It is not functioning and it may be a sensor, temperature or flow. I am looking for advice and possible parts. Snohomish County, Washington state.
Replies
Views
First post. Limited experience of plumbjng design but adequate soldering skills and am not too shoddy at tightening threaded connections... What do you think about using a cheap instant water heater (300 quid variety) to heat a buffer tank for underfloor heating. Gas bottles as no town gas...
Replies
Views
G
hello. we have an old Corvec Britony II gas water heater with balanced flu. . we only use it to heat water for baths , washing ,showers etc and have electric storage heaters . its time we replaced it and could i please have some recommendations for a new one with similar specs please ...
Replies
Views
gnome
G
P
Sorry if this topic has been previously covered, I searched the forum and couldn't find what I was looking for. Here is the situation: Replaced a 20 y/o whirlpool natural gas 40 gallon hot water heater with a brand new whirlpool 40 gallon gas hot water heater purchased from Lowes. The old...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock