Search the forum,

Discuss Footwear Clearance Sale - Up to 35% Off While Stock Lasts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D2gNP0jX4AAdmJe.png

VIEW SALE

Reply to Footwear Clearance Sale - Up to 35% Off While Stock Lasts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

MEGA Footwear Sale at CORGI direct. Limited Stock. Excellent Prices. View Full Range Here - Sale - CorgiDirect - https://corgi-direct.com/sale-18252-0000
Replies
Views
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the return on the combi (ideal 35) runs directly behind the boiler then up through the ceiling so I have no clearance to even attempt to snake it out to fit a...
Replies
Views
Fernox MEGA Chemical and Filter Clearance Sale. View Full Range Here - https://www.corgi-direct.com/mega-fernox-clearance-sale-18253-0000 Fantastic Prices. Excellent Savings. Order Today While Stock Lasts
Replies
Views
Hi I’m new here and don’t know a thing about plumbing so be gentle on me as I am also going to ask a possible dumb question, this summer I turned of the ”heating“ on the Drayton box and turned thermostat to zero but obviously had to keep the hot water on as I do every summer but I noticed the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would expect and the engineer broke of the handle. Luckily it seems you can close the valve with some pliers on the but I don't believe this is best for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock