Search the forum,

Discuss Foghorn toilet sound! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

When flushing our toilet, it makes a (very!) loud foghorn sound.

Please see the attached video. When I press here, the sounds stops.

Could someone kindly advise what I need to do to fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_8540.MOV
    13.9 MB
Inlet / fill valve needs replacing

Reply to Foghorn toilet sound! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the last year I've noticed i can hear when my neighbor flush their toilet through my downstairs toilet - this is a relatively new thing, so am assuming its...
Replies
Views
Hello, My tenant toilet has just started to fill up really slow, he has said it takes 20mins to fill the tank, what could be the issue? He provided a short video that I have attached. Would be good to know what to look for, or what parts to take when going to take a look. Thank you good...
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and after a shower but this happens seemingly randomly and probably happens when no one is home). As a result my water bill has considerably increased but I...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to this cast iron pipe back as my new back to wall toilet won’t fit otherwise. Cutting it back i am going to lose the collar. So what fitting can I get for it I would like a flex as it will easier for me when installing the new toilet
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping, running and stopping, etc. I've cleaned the rubber flapper itself and at the point that it contacts the reservoir, so I don't think it's leaking from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock