Search the forum,

Discuss Foghorn noise from Shower only in the morning in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon folks,

I have a mixer shower in my en suite which is closest to my Megaflo cylinder. They are back to back in the house. We have had issues with that foghorn noise from the hot water kitchen tap a few weeks ago even though it was nowhere near as loud. That got sorted when i did the recharge of the air gap on the megaflo. Since then the taps have been fine but the shower has become the issue. So the water gets heated at 6 in the morning and then the shower gets run at 7 and every day there is that noise for about 10 secs. Thats a long time early in the morning :) Changing the flow to more cold eases it and eventually it goes. The water gets heated again at 6pm and you can run a shower at 7pm and no noise at all with it. Looking for pointers of what i can try before the missus throws something at me :)

Reply to Foghorn noise from Shower only in the morning in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock