Search the forum,

Discuss Flushing with Pellets in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

RoryD

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm seeing PowderFlush advertising their business with this new (to me) technique. I've tried to google where to source pellets from, indeed tried unsuccessfully to find any data/ instructions with which to familiarise myself with but to no avail. Can anyone offer help on this subject?

I followedup by googling the business which doean't have a phone number (on google at any rate) and the photo there is on a council estate somewhere. There's a lot of advertising gone down for this business with big claims. None of the major companies as far as I'maware, are doing this and I seriously have to question the viability of the whole concept!

I followedup by googling the business which doean't have a phone number (on google at any rate) and the photo there is on a council estate somewhere. There's a lot of advertising gone down for this business with big claims. None of the major companies as far as I'maware, are doing this and I seriously have to question the viability of the whole concept!
No phone number on the site eirther, none of the videos are very compelling rinse water round a bowl you would have added chemicals first before doing power flush and i cant see how you could guarantee that all their powder/pellets have been removed from the system. also do they also flush boiler i wouldnt imagine any manufacturers have been approached about any damage.

Last edited:
Think they're a bit unrealistic on their repiping estimate 6k for 10 rad repipe!

If it's as aggressive as they claim whats it going to do to seals and soft goods in valves?

Wise words from @Gasmk1 - going to be an expensive warranty claim if you don't get all the abrasive out.

Reply to Flushing with Pellets in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock