Search the forum,

Discuss Flush valve washer needed - nobody seems to supply this size in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Lecica Toilet is quite old (+15 years)
I phoned the manufacturer but they sent me a standard washer for the Lecica Cistern flush Valve but it does not fit!

Dimensions for the one i require are:-
Inside diameter: 75mm.
Outside diameter: 57mm.

Attachments

• Toilet_Arse_Skoosher (1).jpg
    Toilet_Arse_Skoosher (1).jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 32
I assume you mean 75mm outer 57mm inner not the other way around.
That would make the washer only 9mm wide, that's seems narrow?
yip that is right 75mm outer 57mm inner it is why i cant find one

Here are the pics

Attachments

• Lecica_Toilet_Cistern_Valve (1).jpg
    Lecica_Toilet_Cistern_Valve (1).jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Lecica_Toilet_Cistern_Valve (3).jpg
    Lecica_Toilet_Cistern_Valve (3).jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Lecica_Toilet_Cistern_Valve (4).jpg
    Lecica_Toilet_Cistern_Valve (4).jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Lecica_Toilet_Cistern_Valve (5).jpg
    Lecica_Toilet_Cistern_Valve (5).jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Lecica_Toilet_Cistern_Valve (6).jpg
    Lecica_Toilet_Cistern_Valve (6).jpg
    304 KB · Views: 18
Have you tried flipping the washer over ?

Too small its only 70mm anyway also too thick already thought of that just thought someone might know where to get good spares but most of the suppliers dont list the dimensions of the items which makes it even harder to find one that might fit

Its lecico toilet been told they are foreign cr**

That’s strange shouldn’t have an error
If you check the file i attached when i click reply to your message it puts in that orange box with the html then the sites rules checker marks it as "naughty" and so doesnt allow you to post the reply i am a computer programmer seen it lots of times on the old BBS forums from 30 years ago this forum is probably based on that old code - really out of date its why these type of forums are not popular anymore as they are slow, buggy and unix based like the old Prestel BBS systems!

Reply to Flush valve washer needed - nobody seems to supply this size in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I turned the screw on the cistern pipe to stop the water. I removed all the silicon around the toilet, now I can easily lift up the Front panel but...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in my opinion, I have replaced the washer and complete unit several times but it always leaks within a short time (between 0-18 months), I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently I received an unusually large water bill which led me to the discovery of leaking flush valves. I have two toilets and it turned out in both the valve seals were bubbling so I set out to replace them. For now I just flipped them over as the other side was smooth on both. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m trying to replace an antique high level cistern with a more modern ceramic one. The flush pipe is routed in a very specific way so the new one will probably need to be bespoke. Does anyone have any experience, or at least seen, bespoke flush pipes? I was hoping they could be made...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring return type valves. I saw an advert from the Hearken company who either make these or buy them in. The only problem they are BSP threads so adaptors are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock